Registration for returning campers will take place on Friday, June 18 from 8:00 AM Eastern Time (the same time as New York) until 5:00 PM Eastern Time in Culver's Multi-Purpose Building. After 5:00 PM we will only be registering those campers who arrive to Culver by bus.
Registration for new campers will take place on Saturday, June 19 from 8:00 AM Eastern Time until 4:00 PM Eastern Time. We encourage families to arrive before 12:00 PM on Saturday so that campers can participate in the afternoon programming.
*Experience tells us that peak arrival times by car are 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM, so you can expect lines if you arrive at those times.
* Please note that your registration process will go more quickly if you have already submitted all required forms and tuition payments prior to arriving. Click "Parent Login" in the top right corner of the Summer Portal
to log in to your parent account and finish the enrollment forms.
Luggage Drop Off and Parking
If you and your camper are arriving by car, enter the campus at Culver Academies' main entrance gate off of State Road 10. Campus Security personnel will direct you to a parking space behind the Culver Chapel and adjacent to the Multi-Purpose Building. After parking proceed to the Multi-Purpose Building to complete registration.
Parking in the Henderson Ice Rink Parking lot is restricted to private vehicles displaying handicapped parking tags and authorized Culver vehicles.
- Woodcraft: Woodcraft campers and parents can drop off luggage at one of two large tents before heading to the Woodcraft Camp for cabin and unit assignments.
- Upper School: Upper School campers and parents will have the option to take the luggage to units/decks or drop it off at the tent.
All luggage will be tagged with your camper's name and unit. Culver staff will deliver luggage to your child's dorm, barracks, or Woodcraft cabin.
After Dropping Off Your Luggage
- Woodcraft: Woodcraft Campers and their parents can proceed to Woodcraft Camp located on State Road 10, 0.5 miles east of the Culver main gate.
- Upper School: Upper School students and their parents can proceed to their dorms and barracks on the main campus. Check where your unit is located before leaving the Multi-Purpose Building and look for signage on the dorms and barracks.
Arriving By Bus
If your camper is arriving by bus, the bus will bring your camper to the Multi-Purpose Building for registration. After completing the process, the bus will take Woodcraft Campers and their luggage to Woodcraft Camp. Upper School students will be directed to their dorm or barracks.
Your camper will have access to his/her cell phone when they arrive on campus long enough for them to contact you to let you know they have made it safely.