Aviation for International Students

To be enrolled in the Upper School Aviation curriculum, your camper MUST have proof of U.S. Citizenship, or proof of dual U.S. Citizenship, or clearance for flight training from TSA (Transportation Security Administration). Getting TSA clearance can take up to 4 weeks and should be started as soon as possible to ensure your camper is eligible for flight instruction.

Please contact flyculver@culver.org with questions on Culver's Aviation program.